Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Uncertainty

Mathew 19:26 says : "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

One of the things I hate in life is having uncertainty of what's to come. This does necessarily mean I am an extreme planner, but when it comes to my life, I like to have things mapped out, and planned out in advance. For example, what are my goals, aspirations, and plans for the future, etc. When I do not know these things, it makes me very stressed out. For so long I was constructing my life, and not really including God in my plans. God really has a way of working, and letting you know that you need to change your life.

One thing that God is teaching me now is how to have faith in Him, and his plan mine and Adam's life together. It seems so simple, but yet it is the hardest thing for me. God is teaching me to just simply have faith in what is unseen, or what is yet to come. As the verse says, with man, knowing what to come is sometimes impossible, but God already knows what's to come, we just have to have faith in His plan for us, and not in our own plan.

Please be praying for us, as we are figuring out our future, and what is best for us in the long run.

Thanks and Blessings!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment