Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our first

Lakers game!!! Last monday we went to our first Lakers game together. I got him tickets for Christmas so we could watch the Lakers and the Spurs play against each other. He told me awhile ago that he would love to see them play, so his wish came true. It not only was our first Laker game together, but it was our first time inside the Staple Center. Man, was that a BIG stadium! Of course, in case you were wondering, the Lakers won, which made the night all the more merrier ;] I've decided to make a pro and con list of the night.

Pros of game:
1.)No big tall guy (or girl) blocking our view
2.)Stadium seating, which was fabulous
3.)Had a great time together
4.)Got coupons for free tacos

Cons of game:
1.)No direct parking lot for the stadium
2.)Food options inside the stadium were very limited
3.)Band played throughout the game, and was very loud (since they were next to us)
4.)(This one is for Adam) Can you believe they still do the wave at a basketball game??

Overall, it was a great experience, and I'm glad we got to experience it together.
I will be posting pictures by the end of the night.

♥ to everyone,
Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. Jasmine soon-to-be Zickefoose, you liar! I do not see any pictures. Speaking of which, I have not seen any picture period. This makes your roommate very sad, I hope you are aware of this little fact. Love the blog though, even without pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calm your horses way down!!! They will be up soon enough! Geeze, can't ever do anything right to please you can I ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't say that, that's not true! I am just an a big fan and consistent follower of you two love birds and enjoy admiring your good times together! So chill rommie! lol :)

    ReplyDelete