Sunday, March 7, 2010

Engagement Shoot








In October we took our engagement shoot, with my dear friend Hannah. I've been promising people that I would post some pictures from the shoot, and have never gotten around to actually doing it. Well, tonight's the night :] It's been fun looking back on the photos, which seems like it was forever ago, and looking and seeing how perfect, right, and happy we are together. It's really been a blessing, the last (almost) two years of my life, getting to know Adam more and more! I couldn't have asked for anyone else. I'm glad we were placed in each other's lives, because I could not picture my life with out him in it.

As an update on our life, we should (hopefully) be finding out this week whether Adam is "officially" a part of the Navy, as he will be taking his physical this week. At this appointment, he will find out first of all if he's healthy enough to be in; second if he's in, what job he will get, and lastly when he will ship out for that job to bootcamp. Most importantly, however, after finding out all of this lovely information, we can officially know when we are getting married!! To me, this is the most important!!! So, I will update my blog by the end of the week, letting everyone know the new scoop, and when our weddding date will be! Please continue to be praying for the direction of our lives!

I hope that you all enjoy these pictures. I was just going to choose my top 3 favorite pictures from the shoot, then it turned into 5, which actually ended up being 7. So, I hope you like them!

Blessings to everyone!

♥ Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures =) They are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! I agree, you two are incredibly cute and ridiculously perfect together! It brings a smile to my face every time I look at the pictures because the love you two share just radiates even through pictures. I am so happy for you two, and am very much looking forward to getting to know both or you better and watching you grow together as a couple in love and in God.

    Always in my prayers,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda!

    Aww Christina, that is so sweet. We both thank you so much, and look forward to getting to know you and yours more, too!

    ReplyDelete