Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Officially So Excited!

I am officially so excited for our wedding! You may ask why, and I will be delighted to tell you the reason. I found my dress!! Oh, it's so gorgeous beyond belief, it's perfect for me. My mom and I went dress shopping at David's Bridal on Sunday. We weren't sure if we would even find anything, but after trying on ONLY 6 dresses, the dress just came to me, or if you ask my mom it came to her. We are both couldn't be happier with my choice. She continually asked me over and over, "Are you sure this is the one?" In which every time I responded, "YES!! I'm sooo sure!!"
This delights me and puts a smile on my face :] Can not wait to walk down that aisle, seeing Adam's face, hoping he will be delighted with my choice (I think he will). This inspires me so much, and gives me hope that I can get through my finals, where I can devote most of my time to planning.
If you haven't been able to tell already,

I AM OFFICIALLY SO EXCITED!!

Bring on July 16th baby!!!


8 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I can't wait to see it! When are you done with school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandra: I know, it is!!
    Christine: I am done May 8th with my classes. After May 8th I am free, and a lot more available time wise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting. yay! I hope it's not the one that I picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannan, it probably isn't, there's so many there. :]

    Amanda, :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jasmine, I have really enjoyed your blog, you are a good writer and it's very inspiring! I feel your excitement about the dress (even though I've never worn one ... honest, I haven't ...)

    July 16 is just around the corner, I hope you're about ready!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Larry! Glad to know that someone is appreciating my thoughts! Also, it is really a good thing to know that you have not worn a dress, so glad I got that thought of my head ;]

    It really is sneaking up on us, and I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete