Friday, May 21, 2010

Going Smoothly

Thought I'd give everyone an update on how we're doing with the wedding planning. Well, we're moving right along with it all. It's so much fun! (at times :)
We made a trip today to the LA Fabric District, and boy what a day it was out there. We found a lot of good deals, and left getting almost everyone on our list to get! Now, it's time for some craft projects! Tomorrow we are working on our invitations, things are coming along smoothly, and I'm so glad for that!
There's only a lot of little things left to do, but a lot of the major ones are done and accounted for. A lot of the stuff we have left to do are craft projects that we will start working on within the next two weeks. I'll keep everyone updated with the planning, as well as my sanity ♥

2 comments:

  1. i hope you have my new address. Well I am just living at my parents again. So Adam should have the address. But if he doesn't, let me know.
    I have all this wedding stuff... i don't know what to do with it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you want to give it to me, then let me know, if not then that's ok, too. The best thing would be to drop it off at his house if you are ever in the area.

    I hope you are doing well :]

    ReplyDelete