Sunday, May 30, 2010

May is ending, and June is on it's way

You know the saying: April showers bring May flowers?" Well May flowers bring wedding planning in June to prepare for our wedding! Progress definitely has been made, as each day Adam and I get more and more of the plans out of the way. Boy was this week crazy in wedding planning, as we knocked a lot of items off our "to do list," which still holds a few more items. The only major projects left to do, is the decorations, which is such a relief!

I honestly can not believe that in one month and 15 days, Adam and I will be partaking in one of the most important/special days in both of our lives. It just amazes me. I try to put myself to the day of the wedding, and I get knots in my stomach every time I think about July 16th :]

Continual prayer for my sanity is always welcomed :)

I'll give another update soon on this lovely process of Wedding Planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment