Sunday, August 29, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Since Adam & I do not have internet in our apartment (yet), all my blogs get posted behind schedule. So please, bare with me during this time :) Also, since we don't have internet yet, we only use the internet when we visit either one of our parents. So this blog will be a combination of blogs I would have posted one-at-a-time.

Life has been very interesting but so fun as newlyweds! I love married life, yet there is a lot to get accustomed to; cooking, housework (24-7), and not to mention, living with another person 24-7. All of these things I enjoy very much, however, we both do each of these things very differently, which is where the hard part comes in. I've had a lot of fun cooking and trying out different recipes, and baking, and that part of married life I love! It is so much fun learning and growing with each other, which will occur for years and years to come, too!!

So, for the details in life that I have been late on:

I cut my hair! I have been waiting and waiting for the time to cut my hair, because it was bothering me so much. However, I was growing out my hair for the wedding, so I could have an up-do. So, the day after we got back from our honeymoon, I snipped all my hair off (mostly) and donated it to Locks For Love, for the second time. Locks For Love is a charity that I am completely passionate about. So many times I have seen women/girls who have long hair and when they cut it, the hair goes to the trash, instead of to people who are in need. Think about this the next time you cut your hair. :)

Also, on August 11th, I celebrated my 22nd birthday. On the last couple of birthdays I've had, I check one item off of my bucket list. For example, on my 19th birthday I skydived, on my 20th birthday I parasailed. I was so focused on planning our wedding thr last couple of months, I was not focused on planning my birthday. Therefore, I decided that I would spend my 22nd birthday for the first time, with my husband :) It was an awesome birthday. We slept in, and decided that instead of making breakfast, we would go out to lunch. I decided that we would go to Bennihanas, since we both had never been there before. It was awesome!!! I love it there; plus the food was amazing! Then we watched a movie, played Wii, and went to my parents house for a dinner with my family & both of my grandparents. It was such a nice day! Thanks to all for the birthday wishes!

Here are a few pictures from my birthday:



~Bennihanas restaurant in Ontario, Ca. ~



~A candid of me with my new haircut in-front of Bennihanas~



~Me with my free birthday dessert, strawberry ice cream.~

Hope you all are doing well! Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment