Saturday, April 30, 2011

We're Getting Through This

Although there are many uncertainties with Adam's A-school right now, what's helping us get through this time of separation is the communication that we are allowed with each other. We both just got Skype; a web-cam for my computer, and a new lap-top with a built-in camera for him (which Adam has noted has been our only big purchase since being married). How come we didn't get Sype before?!?! It is SOO cool!! This really has helped because not only do I get to talk with him, I also get to see him, all at the same time! Gotta love our advancing technology!! Not only have I used it to talk to Adam, but I also get to now Skype with my dear friend who is teaching in South Korea, whom I miss terribly! I love it!!! :D

(Just thought I would share my excitement with you all)

No comments:

Post a Comment