Today has been a great day, so I thought that I would share all the things I am thankful for with you.
1. That God blesses me with His grace every single day, even on days when I do not deserve it.
2. That I have a loving and supportive husband who loves me for who I am, no matter what.
3. That he has a job he loves doing, and does it with a positive attitude to support us.
4. That I have a job that I love and enjoy.
5. We both have families who are graciously supporting us with love during these difficult times.
6. That I have friends who are super awesome and supportive, that couldn't be any better.
7. That I have my bachelor's degree and t hat I can look forward to what the future holds for me and my career.
8. That I have free time to do things that I enjoy (thanks to #7!!).
9. That I enjoyed/survived my first hike this last weekend since my surgery last September: gives me motivation to go on some more!!
10. I have enjoyed the last 3 weekends with family and friends; so lucky they have been fun and relaxing!
11. That we have fine men & women who have served in our country, who have died serving our country, or who are presently serving our country; we are so lucky that we live in a country where these men & women fight to protect our freedom on a daily basis. So proud to say that my hubby is one of these fine men-thanks babe!! :D
Happy Memorial Day!!
Here is a picture of my dog Lucy, who hopes you all had a safe and happy day!!
Love to you all,