Monday, May 16, 2011

What to do With all my Free-Time?

Since I am now a graduate (love using that word!!) I have discovered that the amount of free time one has sky-rockets after graduation. Thus, I have an enormous amount of free time on my hands and have been pondering what to do with it. Here is my accumulated list of activities that I will be rediscovering or just beginning, from now until what the future unravels for my life.


  • EXTRACURRICULAR reading!!!


  • Renewing my spiritual walk with the Lord, by practicing the Spiritual Disciplines


  • Hanging out with family & friends


  • Hiking and adventures in nature


  • Discovering the beauty of spontaneity


  • Trying out new recipes (yummy!!)


  • Scrapbooking


  • Themed-day blogging


  • Getting to use my new sewing machine!


  • Getting back into shape


  • Learning how to play the guitar!!


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment