Thursday, June 9, 2011

All Good Things Eventually Come to an End.

Unfortunately, the time that I have been at the preschool class at Danbury has come to an end. After a year of being there it was sad to have to say good-bye to the kids today. I really enjoyed actually being an aid as compared to a volunteer (even tough I loved just being in the classroom) because I saw a different side than what I had seen only being a volunteer. I really do believe that this is a good fit for me. It's funny how God puts things in your life to change the course of your life to better fit His plan for your life rather than the plan we have created on our own. Looking forward to seeing where He leads me.

It was hard to say good-bye, but all good things must eventually come to an end at some point or another; and today was the day. Yes, there were times when the kids drove me insane by the end of the day, but overall they are so cute, and their smiles are infectious! I will still get to see them as I am still on the subbing list for the district for the school's summer school, but it still won't be the same.

Here are two of my favorite pictures I took with the kids today for the end of the year party, where we had ice cream at the end of the day for dessert.





Aren't their smiles infectious??!!?? I did warn you that they are cute kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment