Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Best.Park.EVER!

Yesterday the preschool and kindergarten classes at Danbury went on a very fun field trip to Prado Regional Park in Chino. Let me tell you, this is the best park I've EVER seen!! There are two play grounds, a water area, swings, plenty of picnic tables and grass areas to run around on: and they are all SUPER FUN!! The teacher chose this park to go to for the end of the year since the playground and water area is handicap accessible. It was the perfect park. One can actually camp, ride boats, swim, fish, and hike all at this park. There is an entry fee, however, that depends on what you are going to do at the park, but it does not cost that much. I definitely will be seeing this park again!

Here are a few pictures of some of the boys I was watching during the day, who definitely enjoyed the water area to the maximum!



Here is on of the boys who LOVED the water.



No one was really brave enough to walk all the way through-I would have if I had worn my bathing suit!



Suprisingly this was the biggest hit: standing in front of the little spicket and filling up your cup with water. Silly kids.



See, he's super happy just standing in front of the spicket!

I'm loving this subbing position! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment