Monday, July 25, 2011

I Am Blessed

It's been so nice having my Hubby around 24/7. I know that most wives might admit that they get sick of seeing their husband all the time, but for me it has been an absolute blessing! I know I can't get too used to it, but I am definitely enjoying his company while it lasts!

I am very grateful that God has blessed me with such a great man that I am very compatible with. We go together like relish on a hot dog (thought that sounded unique, but you get the idea). Sometimes I get to thinking, "How could I have gotten this lucky? What did I do to deserve such a great guy?" But it's not that I did anything or that Adam did anything, but rather, God brought two people together who are compatible and "meant to be" for each other, which I believe 100%.

In honor of feeling a lot of blessings from God the last couple of days, the song that my best friend and college room mate Christina sang at our wedding, Blessed by Rachael Lampa has been on my mind lately. I grew up listening to her beautiful voice, which she uses for God so wisely. You can listen to this song here, but here are some of the lyrics to the song, which I think will put anyone's life into perspective, as they have done for my life already.

I am blessed, I am blessed
From when I rise up in the morning
'Til I lay my head to rest
I feel You near me
You soothe me when I'm weary
Oh Lord for all the worst and all the best
I am blessed

You've given me joy
You've given me love
You give me strength
When I want to give up
You came from heaven
To rescue my soul
And this is the reason I know
*Courtesy of music-lyrics-gospel.com*

Have a wonderful week, and keep remembering the ways in which God is using people or things to bless your life

No comments:

Post a Comment