There are many reasons to celebrate today:
1) I got a call from my Sailor today!! Although it was at 12 AM, I still remember the call and what we talked about (or do I?).
2) Our stuff is officially out of our storage unit and onto a moving truck (although that does NOT mean that it is heading up to WA today. Yes, I too am confused at those logistics. But wait, we are talking about the same military aren't we?).
3) I got some much needed shredding done today that I have post-poned for awhile (no wonder why I neglected or shall I say, ignored it!!).
4) I am spending the evening with my in-laws (that's always a reason to celebrate!).
5) I completed all of these task without complaining!!! :D
And there you have it 5 reasons that I am celebrating today. Today I chose to see things in a positive manner and NOT the negative ways that so often tempt me (even though I was waiting at my storage unit for 6 hours!!). BUT NO, I am positive today, and am glad I chose to be. YEAH FOR ME!! :D
That's why today's song is Celebratione, by Kool and the Gang, because who doesn't love this song?!? Watch it here (I LOVE how their feet are moving the whole time!! :)
Happy week everyone!! :D