Wednesday, August 24, 2011

End of Summer/Beginning of Fall Reading List

You might remember this post at the beginning of summer when I posted about all the books I was planning on reading over the course of summer with all my spare free-time, being a graduate and all. HA! I should have known that the list was too good to be true! I mean when I was with Adam all I wanted to do was spend every possible moment with him that I could get, and who could blame me? I mean, I would rather stare at his face when I'm with him than stare at the pages on a book! So, I think you know where I'm going with this. Yup, my new revised end of Summer, beginning of Fall reading list. Here is what I finished, what I added, and what's left.

Finished:
Married to the Military, Meredith Leyva
The Spirit of the Disciplines, Dallas Willard
Twilight, New Moon, and Breaking Dawn of Twilight Saga, Stephanie Meyers.

Added:
Heaven Is For Real, Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent

Next up:
New Moon, Stephanie Meyers
The Sacred Romance, Brent Curtis & John Eldredge
Forgotten God, Francis Chan
Crazy Love, Francis Chan
The Wounded Healer, Henri Nouwen

I guess I didn't do too bad, but the next up list looks pretty big. However, with all my new hubby is deployed spare time, I have a pretty good chance at accomplishing this list. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. if you finish "the sacred romance" you should then add "love and war" by john and stasi eldredge to your fall reading list. so good. :)

    ReplyDelete