Friday, August 12, 2011

An Update on Adam

Man God does work in myserious ways. I was just feeling down in my blues, waiting anxiously inside for a call, text, email, anything, when I realized I hadn't checked my email in an hour. I went to check my inbox, and to my lovely surprise, Adam had emailed me!!!!!!!!!

1) He made it to the ship safely on an aircraft, which he said was cool and scary all at the same time.

2) He is working with the bombs, which he loves doing. (At least they did not put him on a crappy job since he arrived late). They work from 0700-1900 (from 7am-7pm).

3) It's cool to see the planes take off, the whole ship rumbles.

4) They are stopping in their next port in two weeks.

5) He wants everyone to have his email address (prime way of communication) and address.

Email: adam.zickefoose@cvn7​4.navy.mil

Address:

Ao Zickefoose, Adam
Uss John C. Stennis
Box 23
AP/fpo 96615-2874

Please continue to pray for him! Thanks all! :D



2 comments:

  1. Thank the Lord!!!! That's wonderful :) that email or phone call right after they leave is SUCH a blessing! it almost makes the whole world seem ok again <3 very happy you heard from him darlin <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I am glad that I finally got some sort of news. Made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete