Monday, September 12, 2011

Unexpected

Today my day started off normal. I woke up, had a delicious smoothie for breakfast, went to meet a fellow navy wife and her 5 month year old son who I will start to babysit tomorrow; went to the gym with Demi, at lunch and then the unexpected of all things happened.

I was standing in the kitchen and felt the need to crack my back. You know, by clasping your hands together behind you and turning abruptly to the right and left. Well I swung to the left and got some well-needed cracks out. However, I swung really fast to the right, and BAM!!! hit the corner of the wall really hard with my left fist instead of cracking my back. This would happen to me. My friend was freaked out, because all I was repeating, over and over, was "Owe. Owe. Owe. Owe."

So one trip to the ER, an X-ray, and results later, all is good. Well, not really good. I will have pain, swelling, bruising, and soreness for awhile (that's what she said), but that is tolerable.

Since my wrist is hurting me a lot right now, I am not going to write what I originally intended. I will use the song I had in mind to share with you all, next week. So I don't have to write that much, I thought I would share this song by Aaron Lewis called Tangled Up In You. I chose this song, because it has a lot to do with all that I have talked about the last two posts. You can listen to his song here, but the lyrics are provided below.

"Tangled Up In You"

You're my world
The shelter from the rain
You're the pills
Then take away my pain
You're the light
That helps me find my way
You're the words
When I have nothing to say

In this world
Where nothing else is true
Here I am
Still tangled up in you
I'm Still tangled up in you
Still tangled up in you

You're the fire
That warms me when I'm cold
You're the hand I have to hold
as I grow old.

You're the shore
When I am lost at sea
You're the only thing
That I like about me.


In this world
Where nothing else is true
Here I am
I'm still tangled up in you
Tangled up in you

How long has it been
Since this storyline began
And I hope it never ends
And goes like this forever


In this world
Where nothing else is true
Here I am
Still tangled up in you
Tangled up in you
I'm still tangled up in you
I'm still tangled up in you
I'm still tangled up in you
*Courtesy of azlyrics.com*

I think this song is so sweet. This is what I feel like for Adam. I miss him. Miss his embrace, his hold. I miss him. Especially when things like what happen to me today. Adam would be laughing hysterically with me. Or shall I say, at me, and I wouldn't blame him. It was funny (but hurt A LOT!!).

Gotta keep carrying on :D

No comments:

Post a Comment