Saturday, October 29, 2011

Egg-cellent

I've never been a HUGE fan of eggs. I mean, I always happily ate anything on my plate, but I never begged for eggs for breakfast. Lately, I'm the polar opposite. When I think about what I want for breakfast, eggs always pop in my head first thing. Maybe because I'm doing some fun creative things with them, like this, this, and just the good ol fashioned way like this.

To share a dream of mine with you, I've always wanted to have my own chickens to produce our own eggs. I not only think it would be fun, but it's so cheap, too. I have shared this with Adam, who happily has accepted this dream of mine to become reality someday. Well, on Thursday night I took Baxter along with me to my new bible-study, and he got introduced to their chickens right away. He did a small growl at them, and was so curious as to why they didn't want to play with him. It was really cute. I told this to Adam in an email, also reminding him that I want Chickens one day, and his response was, "I can just picture it right now, little Baxter hearding our chickens." I laughed all day long to the imagery this response provoked. I hope you get a kick out of it, too. Maybe this will help,

These


+

Him




= a funny reason to laugh!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. aww! My grandpa and grandma were just working on their new chicken coop! They love having chickens and getting eggs when I was little was the funnest thing ever :) hope y'all get your chickens soon!

    ReplyDelete