Saturday, October 22, 2011

Prayer Requests

When I started the theme "Saturday Laughs" I should have found a better name. I mean, the last two weeks I haven't had something, anything, funny to share since week 1. Oh well. Today I have nothing that is worth a laugh, again, but I do have some prayer requests.

1) I filled out three applications yesterday and will be turning in another one on Monday, and would appreciate some prayer on if it's God's will for me to get one of these jobs.

2) I have caught a little cold of nasal congestion, sinus headache, body aches, and sore throat, that has left me feeling very weak. I would appreciate prayers on healing and feeling better.

3) That Adam would be focusing most of him time studying for his test at the beginning of next month.

Other than these things, all is well here in WA. I hope you all have a good weekend. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment