Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sweaters And Second Chances

I know I did the unthinkable this week. I mean, I never thought I would be one of those people, you know, who dress up their dogs and actually treat them like human beings with fur. A lot of fur. But I have a reason to justify my action: the weather. It's starting get pretty chilly up here. I was taking Baxter outside one morning early this week and I noticed that he was shivering when he came back inside. That's when I thought, ok this skinny dog needs a sweater. I know that you probably are judging me right now, you're whole view of me has changed. But really, it's only a sweater people, not bows or accessories, just a sweater to keep him warm for the winter up here. And at least it's a simple and cute sweater.



See, doesn't he look so darling, I mean masculine in it?!? I think so. So I decided that this post would mark the day that I gave in to doggy clothes (but seriously it ends with his sweater). Even if you don't think this is the cites picture you've seen in awhile, I guess you can get a good laugh out of the fact that I dressed up my puppy, I allow you to.

On other notes besides clothes for dogs, I mastered that stupid coffee cake!! I received an amazingly, delicious second chance at making it this morning. My mom gave me the recipe last night and it came out so good this morning! I knew I could do it!! See, doesn't it look as delicious as I'm describing it to be??!!??



Glad that I tried it out again and didn't give up. Its just a recipe and I shouldn't let one recipe get me down and think I'm a failure. There's always room for a second try. Always try again at a baking fail, sometimes using a different recipe really makes all the difference. Plus, there's always room to laugh at yourself during the process! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment