Monday, November 14, 2011

Getting By

I've feelin' like this week is gonna be a GRRRREEEEAAAATTT one. Why you ask? Oh, because I've gotten to talk and see my handsome Sailor two, almost three days in a row now, via Skype. I'm a happy girl. So thanks to him, the week started off real well. Later this week my family is comin' to town, so I know the week will end well too! They will be here for a week and a half, so not only will the week be a good one, it will be followed by two AWESOME weeks! I'm one happy girl right now, and it's all due to him. Thanks Adam for always puttin' a smile on my face. I feel rejuvenated every time I am priviledged to talk to him, but this time I feel beyond rejuvenated. I'm feelin' like I can take on the second half of this deployment. Look out deployment, you can't bring me down! I don't have much else to say, but thought I would share with you that I'm a thankful lady and definitely will be receiving much blessings the next couple of weeks.

P.S. I've been mentioning that I have started to listen to Christmas music. Enjoy listening to Faith Hill perform Joy To The World live, here; she sings it beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment