Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week In Review

I have successfully finished one week of volunteering! It has been an adjustment to deal with a scheduled routine, after not having a schedule, oh, since college! Man, I forgot how hard it is to get up early. I have to get up at 7:20am, to be ready to leave by 8:15, to arrive at the school by 8:30. Although some days I find myself consitently yawning throughout the morning, it's not as bad as I thought. What helps, is that I actually am enjoying it.

This week has also been a funny week with Baxter. He always seems to make me laugh at times when I just want to be mad at him. He does pretty well with only going to the bathroom outside, but some days, man I think he goes inside just to get under my skin. I will literally be walking to the sliding door to let him out, to only find him going to the bathroom in the house at that very moment my hand is on the door. He knows that he is in trouble, because he will run as fast as his legs can get away from me. I'll put him in time out in his kennel for maybe 5-10 minutes, or longer if I just don't want to deal with him, and when he gets out he'll slowly walk out, stretch, and give me the sweetest lick ever. I guess it's his way of letting me know he's sorry.

Or, like twice this week, I think he is playing with a something he's not supposed to, to only find himself, for once, playing with one of his actual toys. What a surprise, right?!? It's also really funny when I'm in the kitchen, not really paying attention, and I look down, and he's sitting right at my feet, looking at me like this

or this

How can you not like this face? If all you ever saw was this face, you would think that Bax was an angel all of the time. Oh lucky you!

Looking back on this week, it wasn't too bad. A lot of my funny memories come from spending time with Baxter. But what can I say, he's the one I spend most of my days with. Although I do find him irritating at times, he is the sweetest pup ever, 87% of the time. Come on, you have to admit that he's pretty cute!


*The best snuggler*


*Don't know how he's comfortable in this position, but he sure is cute!*


*Sleeping sound*




Hope your enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment