Thursday, December 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Zachariah Anthony Cooney!!!

To my big, and only, brother,

I know at one point we weren't as close as we are now. Yes, there was a time (I hate to admit it) when I was the annoying, tag-along, get-you-in-trouble and not regret it, pester of a little sister. We knew how to behave in public and put on a good charm for the family friends, but we still weren't close. But on that magical day that I entered high school something changed. Was it something in the air? I will never know. But that day was magical indeed, because for some reason or another, from that day forward we have been best buds. From our Breakfast Club and Patty burrito dates, to playing hide-and-seek at parks, to going on runs together, to watching the Office episodes over and over, we have had some great times and have been there for each other through it all. Yeah for your birth, without you I would be sibling-less and best friend-less. Love ya bro!! :)


*The Birthday Boy with all his presents*

No comments:

Post a Comment