Monday, January 30, 2012

Days Go By

I gotta say, time is really flyin' by and I don't got no problems with that! Not one problem at all. In NO TIME AT ALL, I will be in the arms of my one and only and all my worries and cares will suddenly be forgotten. That is truly unbelievable to me. We're gettin' SO close! Still got some things on my to-do list though. Here are a few items I would like to accomplish before Adam comes home:

  1. Try out a few more recipes. I've tried out a BUNCH of new hits, but there's a few more that I want to make.
  2. Finish a few craft projects that I have started, but have not finished. A lot of them are baby gifts for friends/family.
  3. Finish decorating for Christmas once my box from my parent's house arrives. I know that sounds funny, because it's ALMOST FEBRUARY!!!, but I bought & was given Christmas decorations for gifts while I was in Cali, and couldn't pack all of them with me. 
  4. Decorate for Adam's homecoming. :D
  5. Steam clean the carpet
  6. Vacuum the car
  7. Get Baxter a haircut
  8. Become a member at the church I'm attending.
  9. Read the last book on my reading list: Crazy Love, Francis Chan
  10. Make Adam's welcome home gift :D

I know that's a lot of stuff, but I'm the type of person that needs to keep myself extrememly busy to distract my anxious mind. Plus, a lot of these things are pretty easy and won't take but an hour or two, so I really should be looking for more things. ;)

The song of my life right now, and will be for the next few weeks: Days Go By, Keith Urban. Man, who doesn't love that guy?!? All his songs are amazing, he's so talented! But this song speaks truth to my life right now. Days couldn't by flyin' by fast enough right now, but I still gotta keep livin' and marking things off my to-do list!



Happy Week all!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment