Sunday, February 12, 2012

Catching Up on Recipes

I'm very behind on updating you all with my latest good eats. Today's the day that I'm going to get ahead. I'm not going to post the recipes, since I didn't alter them much. I'll let you know if there is a recipe where I did :). Words cannot describe how good these were, you just have to try them out yourself to see what I'm talking about. All the names of the rmeals are links to the actual recipe themselves. Here we go.



 *Theirs*

 *Mine--SO good!*

From bigoven.com
*Theirs*
*Mine--it may not look as pretty because I did not decorate mineto look like a poptart, but it was SUPER good and SUPEr flavorful!! I love chimichangas, and this is my new favorite way to make them now!!*


From food.com

*Theirs*

*Mine, shown with Yukon & Sweet Potato Mash--side note: I thought this recipe would not be "saucey" enough. I was BLOWN AWAY with the results because it was anything but! Just thought you should know :) *


From recipegirl.com


*Theirs*

*Mine. This recipe is SO good and SO easy,!!*

From sixsistersstuff.com

*Theirs*


*Mine--This is such an easy recipe and yields AMAZINGLY good results!!!*


Since we're nearing deployment (!!!!), I have added a bunch of new hits to my recipe bandwagon, so there aren't as much rnew recipes I am going to try out within the next couple of weeks, but there are a few more.


Happy brand new week all!! :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment