Friday, March 23, 2012

How to Find my Recipe Collection

Originally this blog was intended to keep family and friends updated on our life. It has slowly developed into my creative outlet for any and all things I enjoy: craftiness, reading, my walk with God, music I love, projects, funny Baxter stories, adventures of being a military wife, etc. Now that cooking is a hobby of mine, most posts are about my cooking adventures. With that said, I made a new link under our picture, entitled "Cookin' For My Man." Under this section header I will keep all the recipes I have made. I thought that it would be an easy way for people to go and get recipes I have made, that they might want to try out. As you can see when you go there, they are labeled by category. 
 
Happy Cooking All!!! :D
 
 (Tell me whatcha think about this, I love feedback!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment