Friday, March 23, 2012

Mason Jar Pin Cushion

I haven't shared much of my crafty projects in awhile. Mainly due to I have not done many, but that's besides the point. Here is one I was waiting to share until after Christmas, but now that it is waaaayyy past, here it is: A Mason Jar Pin Cushion. I used the tutorial from the link over the words as my guide. It was SUPER easy and very fun to do. Since I had gotten a bunch of mason jars from my grandma, I thought that was such a cute project to utilize one as a gift to my SIL, Laura. Since she's always working on some sewing project, I thought, what a great pin chushion, that will also give her storage. Badda-bing-badda-boom. If you're interested in making this creative, simple gift, I would suggest going to the link and check it out!

 *Theirs* 

*Mine*

 *Mine, stuffed with added goodies :) *

 Happy Crafting! :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment