Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life Lately

Sorry I haven't been around the blogging world in awhile, but the hubby is back, thus more of my time is happily taken up with him! :D

A lot of things have happened since my last post.

  1. I have a new category of items up for sale in my shop called, For The Home. My first item for this category is, Where You Come From Heart Frame. Very cute and makes such a cute gift or something cute for your own home! Already have made one sale on this item, within 2 days of posting it! Cool!
 2. I know it is already Tuesday, but I really am in love with our menu for the next week, I just have to share (will post more recipes to my collection soon).

Oven Fried Chimichangas
Almost-Famous Barbecue Chicken Pizza (like CPK), with my friends 3 ingredient dough recipe
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff, served over mashed potatoes
Honey Dijon Chicken Breasts, with couscous and asparagus.
Home-made Ravioli, with side salad
Manicotti (kind of going with this recipe)
Black Bean & Rice Skillet (a recipe from my Fitzgerald friends)

3. One of Baxter's claws cracked. At 10pm at night. While he was chasing us around the house, on the tv stand. So yup, last night our game night got interrupted cancelled, because it was bleeding pretty bad and we took him to the emergency vet, to make sure his foot was broken or anything else severe. We're gonna be watching it for the next couple of days, but he has a bandage on his foot that he absolutely hates. And YES it is absolutely HILARIOUS to see him wobble!! Made the whole night worth the while! That was our lovely Monday night. That's what you get for having a fur baby right??!!?? Look at our baby tryin' to get all t he pamerpin' he can get from this accident. Haha. Gotta love our Bax!



Happy week to you all!! I'll be back soon to post some recipes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment