Sunday, May 6, 2012

A busy, yet FUN day!

Today has been a great day! I got done everything I wanted/needed to do, with extra crafts done to spare. How about that for ya!!!! Since Adam had duty today (last duty on a weekend for awhile now!!) I was able to accomplish a lot today and feel proud now. Church was good today, there was a guest speaker and he was funny and his message hit home. Good stuff.

Then I went shopping for the next 2 weeks. Here's our menu plan:

Monday: Spicy Chicken Rigatoni (This item keeps getting pushed back, but we WILL be for sure eating it)
Wednesday: Spaghetti with garden salad and Mediterranean Sourdough Bread
Friday: Leftover Night
Sunday: BJ's White Shark copy cat Pizza
Monday: Mushroom Stuffed Chicken w/ whole wheat egg noodles and a veggie
Wednesday: Bourbon Chicken with Brown Rice and Asian Green Bean Stir Fry
Thursday: Balsamic Pork Chops Marinade with Whole Wheat Couscous and veggie
Friday: Leftover Night
Saturday: Hawaiian Whole Wheat Pizza
Sunday: Turkey Vegetable Crockpot Soup

Can't wait for these yummy eats! Half of the items are new hits, so hopefully they go over well!

I also got to get some good craftin' done, which is always a plus for me!

**Picture in a Mason Jar. A cute way to use your Mason Jar! This is our new Kitchen counter top arrangement.**


Ways to use Your Mason Jar, Idea #4/ FIVE MINUTE CRAFT: Picture in a Mason Jar
  1. Fill a cake pan with 1/2 olive oil
  2. Place picture of choice into oil
  3. Let picture dry and place into selected Mason Jar
BAM!! You're done! 

I also got to complete my Mothers day gifts, which I am really excited about! Can't wait to share them! :D

PLUS: I am waiting for 2 of my projects to dry that I will take pics of and add them to my shop tomorrow morning! Excited to share those with y'all too!

Then I got to skype with my Mom, grandma B. and my second cousin Emily. Always fun to "see" them!

I had a request from Adam to bring homemade pizza to the guys at work, so I spent most of the early afternoon cooking for Sailors, which I don't mind one bit!

**Made a whole-wheat Hawaiian and a whole-wheat Meat Lovers (not shown). They both were huge hits!**

What a fun day!

PS: Thought I'd update you all with the new "house rule."


**Although I kid around a lot about this,
 it really is making a HUGE difference for both of us. 
I mean, 330 pushups is more than I have done in my entire life.
 SERIOUSLY!! So proud of myself!!**

I'm ending my day by cleaning my pores, with this home-made EASY Peasy remedy.

Happy brand new week all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment