Monday, September 17, 2012

A Speedy Week 3

Week 3 is over. Man, I really don't mean to sound like a broken record here, but how can it already be 3 weeks? I mean, where has the time gone? Well, I'll tell you.

  • To completing one full week of gym & running workouts 
  • Going to the Puyallup Fair with fabulous girl friends
  • Going to our favorite auction here in town, Stokes Auction (post on that to come later this week)
  • And every little thing in-between that keeps me busy on an hourly basis after work. 
I can't believe that I've been away from Adam for 3 whole weeks already. What scares me {not in a bad way} is that it's almost been a month. I mean, we almost have one month in the bag. Dang folks. This month has sped by for me. Let's keep it coming this way!

As we approach the one month marker, I don't want to sway away from the one true dynamic to why this separation has been easy for me so far: God. With His power and strength, I receive mine.

"So do not fear, for I am with you.
Do not be dismayed for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
~Isaiah 41:10

What hope lies within His promise here in Isaiah! I know that I/we can conquer this deployment, with only the help of the strength He says we will provide to us. Beautiful.

Here's to a happy, healthy, fun week 4!!

No comments:

Post a Comment