Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Keepin' it Fresh

Haven't done one of these posts in awhile now, but here's a good one for you!

How to use your Mason Jars #6: Keepin' it Fresh, Lettuce.

I heard from this site on Pinterest, {of course} that you can keep your lettuce fresh in a mason jar AND also have it ready for a salad! Double score!! {I did not use a vacuum saver machine to seal the lid, so I'm going to see how well it works. But I have heard that it does without using it, so there's some info for you}. So, this week I'm tryin' it out!



 **Mason Jar = lettuce storage!!**


I'm also using this same sort of theme, but as a "lunch box." I'm gonna start making my lunches ahead of time, and placing them in my lunch box, ie. my Mason Jar! How fun, or am I the only one who thinks this is?

**My lunch in a jar: Oriental Chicken Salad**

 

No comments:

Post a Comment